Popular Post

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Travel in style

I LOVE to travel! Let me clarify...I love to explore new cities and experience new things, but I can do without packing a suitcase, taking my shoes off at the airport security line and sitting in a tight, grey airplane for hours. To lessen the stress of actual travel, I think it helps to use bright colors and cozy fabrics when packing your essential traveling "companions".

Below, I put together a look book of some of my favorite choices. What is something you will never travel without?

Enjoy and I will be back next week!


Row 1: (1) Britto Collection by Heys USA A New Day 30" Spinner Case, $700, Neiman Marcus (2) Noise Cancelling headphones, $349.95, Bose (3) Cotton/Cashmere/Silk Wrap Cardigan, $95, Ann Taylor
Row 2: (4) Eagle Creek Compact Comfort Travel Pillow, $25, Moosejaw
Row 3: (5) Destinations: A Travel Journal, $19.95, Amazon.com (6) Fred Perry 'Holdall' Travel Bag, $87, Nordstrom (7) Multidot Pattern Bag Tag, $18.00, Flight001.com (8) Passport Case, $24, Etsy.com
Row 4: (9) Sleep Mask Kimono, $22, Flight001.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment