Popular Post

Monday, October 12, 2009

Jewelry trees


I love my jewelry. But when it comes to storing it, I often find that no jewelry box is large enough to house my "costume" jewels. Solution: a jewelry tree!

I have one on my dresser and it’s such a big help! I can store all my large and small necklaces and bracelets. And since they are always on display, it’s easy to find what to wear in the morning. Bonus: once all of your jewels are hung up, the jewelry tree becomes a decorative accessory for the room.

Here are some of my favorites.


Row 1: (1) Manzanita Jewelry Tree, $99.99, Lunareshome.com (2) A Tree For All Seasons, $70, Uncommongoods.com (3) Swivel Jewelry Stand, $38, Urban Outfitters (4) Sea Tree Jewelry Stand, $38, Urban Outfitters (5) Kaleidoscope Wire Wall Jewelry Holder, $24, Urban Outfitters
Row 2: (6) Bird Vine Jewelry Stand, $24, Urban Outfitters (7) Lace Pedestal Jewelry Stand, $18, Urban Outfitters (8) Sculpted jewelry tree, $59.95, RedEnvelope.com (9) Ceramic Hand Jewelry Stand, $18, Urban Outfitters (10) Out On A Limb Jewelry Stand, $19.99, modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment