Popular Post

Monday, November 16, 2009

I spy a magazine tray


I saw an adorable way to store magazines on your coffee table. I have a coffee table that has a bottom shelf, which is perfect for storing magazines and such, but they often get messy and look chaotic. By using a serving tray as a magazine “rack”, I can throw all my magazines right in and they will always look like neat and organized. How fabulous! 



I found some trays that could do the task, but am still searching for the perfect one.

Row 1: (1) Wood Trays, $59, West Elm (2) Kali Rectangular Tray, $74.95, Crate and Barrel
Row 2: (3) Serving Tray, silver, $14.99, Target
Row 3: (4) Kali Square Tray, $64.95, Crate and Barrel (5) Bradford Tray, $69, Potterybarn
Row 4: (6) Format tray, $34.95, cb2

No comments:

Post a Comment