Popular Post

Friday, December 18, 2009

Comfy Friday


I recently stumbled into Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor LOFT's lounge section (why hasn't this happened earlier?!?!).  All of the pieces (at both stores) are super soft and comfy, but still maintain a presentable look.  So, if you are relaxing at home and the UPS guy comes by with a delivery, there is no shame in meeting him in your comfy lounge wear.  And, I honestly believe that I could pull some of these pieces IN PUBLIC, running around during the weekend!  I dare say.

Here are some pieces I plan to attain within the next few weeks (come on post-Christmas sales!).

Row 1: (1) Open Front Cocoon Cardigan, $79.50, Ann Taylor LOFT (2) French Terry V-Neck Pullover Hoodie, $49.50, Ann Taylor LOFT (3) Flat Front Yoga Pant, $34.50, Ann Taylor LOFT
Row 2: (4) Hooded Jacket, $85, Ann Taylor (5) Mesh Trim Camisole, $28, Ann Taylor (6) Ribbed Draped Neck Jacket, $89.50, Ann Taylor LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment