Popular Post

Friday, March 26, 2010

Oversized watches


I love love love my black oversized D&G watch (and not only because DG are my initials!).  I bought it a couple of years ago and it is still totally fashionable and appropriate. 


But this summer, I think I want to invest in a WHITE oversized watch.  There is something so "summer" about a white watch.  It dresses up any outfit and I just like how it looks on an arm.  I'm really liking the Michael Kors options, but, judging from how difficult it was for me to find the perfect black oversized watch, I might have to keep looking (and trying on).

Seen any good oversized white watches lately?  Let me know!

Row 1: (1) MICHAEL Michael Kors Oversized Round White Bracelet Watch 44MM, $195, Bloomingdales (2) Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch, Women's Miss Marc White Plastic Bracelet MBM4522, $150, Macy’s
Row 2: (3) Fossil Watch, Women's White Resin Bracelet, $95, Macy’s (4) Michael Kors Ceramic Watch, $450, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment