Popular Post

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Found at kids' stores, used in adult homes

I'll admit it...sometimes I peruse the "kid's section" of stores.  Not because I want kids, not because I have a baby shower to attend, but simply because there are lots of things "made for kids" that can definitely be used in a "grown-up" house.  

Here are some items I found and think would look great in a hallway or a guest bedroom.  Think you could use any of these items in an adult room?

Row 1: (1) Scalloped Mirror, $149, PBTeens (2) OXO Luau Light, $199.99, The Land of Nod
Row 2: (3) Double Dot Shower Curtain, $49, PBTeens (4) Dress Form, $199, PBTeens
Row 3: (5) nautical pillow cover, $19, baby&child Restoration Hardware
Row 4: (6) Mini Butterfly Mirrors, $19, PBTeens (7) Wall lamp, $9.99, IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment