Popular Post

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Modern personalized canvas art

Name Your Design is a line of personalized and unique canvas art that successfully sustains a flair of “urban chic.” The problem with many other companies I have seen that personalize and frame letters/names is that the final product usually comes out looking childish or “country” – neither of which appeals to me.

Name Your Design has come up with designs that I would LOVE to customize and hang up in my own modern-styled home. Bonus: this works for couples who live together (ME!) and would be a fun gift to newlyweds with their wedding date celebrated in a fun and artsy way.

Their canvas is gallery wrapped, so, once you receive it, you just hang it right on the wall. Prices range from $95-180 (not the cheapest, but definitely the chic-est).

And, no, I have no affiliation with Name Your Design (www.nameyourdesign.com), nor are they paying me to advertise for them (although that would be sweet!). Here are some of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment