Popular Post

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Greyhound Statue

I've been eyeing a greyhound statue at my local Home Goods for a few months now. And every time I see it again, I love it more.

At first, it seems a bit odd...I mean who really displays a greyhound statue in their house? But a closer look reveals the smooth curves and clean appeal of the shiny white porcelain statue. The white color also allows the greyhound to live in almost any room of the house – the entryway, the living room, maybe even the bathroom.  Unexpected loveliness. 

Wonder how our new puppy will react to a dog statue (considering she plays with her own reflection in the mirror).

Here are some more expensive versions I found online.  But check a Home Goods near you first!

Row 1: (1) Greyhound Sculpture, $850, www.maisonluxe.net (2) Ceramic dog sculpture, $429, Neiman Marcus

And here are some adorable greyhounds being used appropriately as home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment