Popular Post

Monday, September 20, 2010

Crate and Barrel for Dogs

As most of you know, my fianand I got a new puppy about a month ago - an adorable sweet little boxer girl!  As I started searching for cute things that Izzy is (definitely) going to need, I discovered that Crate and Barrel came out with a new line of dog accessories.  Perfect timing.  Here are some of my favorites.

Row 1: (1) Woof Dog Lead, $19.95
Row 2: (2) Name Charm, $9.95 (3) Set of 4 Dog Bone Toys, $39.80
Row 3: (4) Red Large Dog Bowl, $14.95 (5) Woof Treat Jar, $19.95
Row 4: (6) Houndstooth Dog Bed, $39.95 small/ $69.95 large

I also found the perfect dog tag for Izzy's name and contact info.  So cute and stylish!  It's smooth, shiny and the matches Izzy's red collar/leash.  From pettags.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment